- Individual counseling and psychotherapy $110.00 sliding scale $85.00 per session (45 minutes)
- Couples therapy, relationship coaching, marriage counseling $225.00 per session (90 minutes)
- Family therapy (multiple person setting) $225.00 per session (90 minutes)
- Team Couples therapy with a male/female therapist team $300.00 per session (90 minutes
- Team Family therapy with a male/female therapist team $300 per session (90 minutes)
- Speaking Engagements, Workshops, Seminars, Presentations -On request- Call for pricing
- Forensic Clinical Services/Court Ordered Treatment
- Intake Enrollment cost is $30.00 this is when we will review your court documents/case and determine which court ordered classes you will need to take and answer any questions regarding treatment.
- Breakthrough Parenting Class: $20.00 Per hour session minimum 12 sessions for completion letter (60 min)
- Individual court ordered therapy $85.00 sliding scale (60) minimum (12 or 52) sessions for completion letter depending on court order
- Domestic Violence Victims: $20.00 Per hour/session (60) minimum (12 or 52) sessions for completion letter depending on court order
- Anger Management Class: $20.00 Per hour/session (60)minimum (12 or 52) sessions for completion letter depening on court order
- Domestic Violence Perpetrators $30.00 Per hour/session (60)minimum (12 or 52) sessions for completion letter depending on court order
- Sexual Abuse Perpetrators $30.00 Per hour/session (60)minimum (12 or 52) sessions for completion letter depending on court order
- Substance Abuse Program $40.00 Per hour/session (60)minimum 24 sessions for completion letter depending on court order recommendation
- Court Ordered Enrollment, Progress and Completion letters $20.00 per letter
- Court Ordered Mental Health Assessments with Diagnosis $200.00- (2 hours) Court Report: $100.00
Costs of the Initial Consultation
According to psychotherapy and coaching research the initial consultation is one of the most important sessions and has a considerable influence on the success of the further process. In the initial consultation we will discuss the topics and challenges which you are facing, the terms and conditions of your court ordered treatment, your expectations of me and how I think I can help you. Most importantly it should also be used to evaluate the fit between us on an interpersonal level. We need to gel for our work together to be effective. Should that not be the case I will suggest alternate ways for you to proceed. The initial consultation has in any event an intrinsic value and is therefore chargeable at the standard rate.
Reimbursement of Costs
A partial reimbursement of the costs for individual psychotherapy. Unfortunately, I am currently unable to offer any treatment for which a full refund is available.
Accepted Insurance Plans:
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield California Promise =Medicare and Medical
- Cal MediConnect Medicare and Medical
- LA CARE
- LA CARE Medi-cal
- LA CARE Cal-MediConnect
- LA Care Health Plan Medi-Cal
- LA Care Health Plan Cal Mediconnect
- Care1st Health Plan Cal-Mediconnect
- Care1st Health Plan- Medi-Cal
- Care1st Medicare Advantage
- Cigna Medicare
- Health Net
- MHN Medi-cal
- MHNet Behavioral Health
- Victims of Crime
- Out of Network
Services provided are covered by most PPO insurance plans. For those who wish to use their insurance to pay for services, payment is expected at the time of service. We will provide you with a superbill receipt that has the necessary information for reimbursement by your insurance company. Most insurance companies will reimburse a percentage of the fees for an out-of-network provider. Check with your insurance company to determine what percentage they will cover. Medicare is also acceptable form of payment however needs to be preauthorized prior to commencement of treatment.
Cash: Payments for sessions must be made in cash at the end of session. Payment for services for companies and institutions may be paid for by bank transfer.
Credit Card: Payment for Services: Payment is expected at the time of service or prior to session online with (American Express, Mastercard, Visa, or Discover).
Appointment Cancellation Conditions
Agreed appointments must be cancelled a minimum of 48 hours in advance in order to avoid costs being invoiced. Sessions not cancelled punctually will be billed at the full rate for the agreed booked duration.
I also commit to my clients to maintain a 48-hour cancellation period for arranged appointments. Should I not be able to fulfil my side of the agreement then I will offer a session for the agreed duration without cost.
Duration of Psychotherapy and Group Sessions
The question of how long psychotherapy or groups processes take is difficult to answer as there is no standard time. Duration is dependent on a number of factors including: the court order, the nature of a problem and its urgency, personal goals, the personalities involved etc. I work with methods which place great value on efficiency and as such aim to enable solution-building within as short a time frame as possible. Court Ordered Psychotherapy Counseling processes can mostly be wrapped up within 12 or 14 sessions; however some clients have court ordered 52 weeks of treatment. Other times changing the habits of a lifetime for them takes time and practice so it depends on the severity of the case and how the client is responding to the treatment.
Any Other Questions
Contact us with any questions you might have about our fees and to find a therapist who can work within your budget.